Play To Win!
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
Here’s one of three health and safety cartoons I drew this week to motivate staff to be aware of fire safety and evacuation plans.
Health and safety – Top 10 quotes:
10. Safety doesn’t happen by accident.
9. Better a thousand times careful than once dead.
8. Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
7. Accidents hurt – safety doesn’t.
6. Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.
5. When you gamble with safety, you bet your life.
4. While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work.
3. Your safety gears are between your ears.
2. Tomorrow – your reward for working safely today.
1. Safety is as simple as ABC – Always Be Careful.
Remember I can edit the text in this health and safety cartoon if you would like it to say something else. Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Fire evacuation plan cartoon – can save life or limb!
Cartoon of workers doing the conga to the fire exit all calm and relaxed about it. Fire warden at the front leading the way and singing “Come on and do the conga!” One colleague is saying to the other “Emergency fire evacuation is about keeping calm, timing and leadership!”
You can purchase the above motivational fire evacuation plan cartoon to use in your training by visiting my sister web site:
Please bear in mind that all these fire evacuation plan cartoons on this site can be edited to suit your needs. If you want a caption changing to include someone’s name or just changing to suit your use just let me know. Please email Richard at mailto:email@example.com
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday. ~ Napoleon Hill
100 Day Challenge – September 23rd may very well prove to be the most important day of your life.
No.1 It marks the final 100 days of the year.
No.2 It provides you with an opportunity to redeem yourself by finishing the year strong.
No.3 It represents the turning point in your life and will come to symbolize, the day you took full control of your destiny.
Since you’ve read this far, consider a few questions:
How many of your goals have you accomplished so far this year?
Have your current strategies made you healthier, wealthier and happier?
If you continue doing what you’ve done these past 265 days where will you be, and what will you be doing on January 1, 2014?
Will you be struggling, spinning your wheels in the same place you are now?
Why would you want that?
Especially when you could be…
Confidently executing the plan that launches your new online business…Or, completing the manuscript that makes you a best selling author…OR finishing the year strong and exceeding your annual sales quota.
I’d like to show you how, and here’s a great video
series and special report for you to check out:
P.S. The special report in my opinion is worth its
weight in gold as it shows you how to create huge
performance gains quickly. I encourage you to get
your copy right now.
10 Keys To Success – Use Them Everyday And You Will Be Successful For Sure!
1. Persist – when others quit
2. Set goals – while others drift
3. Believe – when others doubt
4. Begin – while others procrastinate
5. Listen – while others talk
Keys To success continued…
6. Smile – while others scowl
7. Praise – while others criticise
8. Focus – while others are aimless
9. Be bold – while others fear
10. Save – while others spend
Let me know if you have any further Keys To Success for part 2?
I had a big disappointment this week when a very big project I’d been hoping to land went sour on me. I’d put a lot of effort into preparations and was extremely disappointed when they pulled it. But I’ll dust myself down and pick myself up as opposed to going into a sulk! Hence the inspiration for todays cartoon…
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. ~ W. Clement Stone
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. ~ Zig Ziglar
If you need any cartoons for your next book, presentation or web site consider commissioning a cartoonist with a 100% Will Do Attitude…call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 ‘AWESOME’ Quotes To Get You Feeling Awesome…
15. I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living. ~ Hulk Hogan
14. Good people are everywhere, the difference between a good individual and a awesome successful individual is the effort, commitment and the hustle & grind! ~ Ricardo Housham
13. Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself? ~ Ritu Ghatourey
12. You got to be able to adjust, adapt, change and thrive no matter what circumstance you find yourself in. Be resilient, be tough and you’ll be awesome! ~ Wina
11. Nothing Awesome Was ever Achieved Without Sweat, heart and Commitment. ~ Ricardo Housham
10. Weird is a side effect of being awesome.(Weird in the nice sense!) ~ Wina
9. Trust me, when I woke up this morning I had no plans to be awesome, but sh*t happens. ~ Wina
8. The task of being awesome is a lot harder than being average and that’s why so many people fall short. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Be Awesome Or Be Forgotten! ~ Ricardo Housham
7. I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as awesome as theirs! ~ Wina
6. I’m not shy, I’m just holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you. ~ Wina
5. Opposites attract, that’s the trouble with being awesome. ~ Mog Tivata
4. I’ve changed my status on Facebook from ‘single’ to ‘single and awesome!’ ~ Mog Tivata
3. Awesome people have awesome attitudes and do things awesomely. If you want to build and maintain an awesome attitude, get into the habit of living in the present and doing it now. ~ Ricardo Housham
2. Make sure that what you do is awesome to you. If you don’t believe it, no one else will either. If you are lucky enough to know what you care about, run with it! ~ Wina
And No.1 Don’t be an imitator be an innovator, design your life and live it your way, not someone else’s way. Stand up, stand out and start living uniquely, creatively and awesomely. ~ Ricardo Housham