Are You a Victor or Victim of Your Circumstances? If you are intent on being a victor in your own life, these 10 easy steps will guarantee you success in all you do and in all that you hope and want to achieve.
This Coaching Tool will ensure that you reach any goal you want and attain your desires and dreams. You can help your clients, employees or family members apply these steps too and set them up for success. It works if you work it! Achieving You Goal
1. Write down and list what you really want to achieve in your life right now or in a few years time.
2. Of the list, which one do you most want at this moment?
3. Write it down
4. List ALL the steps from A to Z that you would need to do in order to achieve this goal
5. Next to Step 1, write down WHEN you will do this. Write down the date and time
6. Start! Do it!
7. Do not give up until you achieve it
8. If you are met with obstacles along the way, find ways to get around them
9. You don’t get to NOT KNOW – ask whomever you need to OR do all the research you can to get an answer or find a solution
10. Email me when you have reached your goal 🙂
If you have secrets desires go ahead and turn them into attainable goals by following the 10 steps above. Just by doing this you will already be setting yourself up for a much greater chance of success. Success comes from planning, moving and taking action! As you begin the 10 steps you will see your goal take shape and once you experience positive results and outcomes with each step you take, you will be more and more motivated to persevere until what you want is what you have. If you are waiting for your dreams to become reality d o something now!
What wishes, hopes or dreams can you turn around right now into an achievable and workable goal?
Kim Knight, The Coach Yourself to Greatness Coach, has helped a number of clients target their goals. The Personal Life Coach is not only a sought-after trusted and inspirational coach. There are many successful clients whose friends and family are amazed at finding out that someone else coached them on their overall transformation. Kim is the creator of the forthcoming Online 7 week course, How to Get What you Want Now.” Created for practicing coaches and individuals. For more information, visit Kim’s site at www.kimknightcoaching.com and sign up for up for her FREE Coaching Tips at http://www.coachtogreatness.com
Kim Knight may be contacted at http://www.kimknightcoaching.com email@example.com. Click here to view more of their articles.
Kim is a passionate and successful weight loss and personal life coach. She works internationally covering most continents and is available within 12 – 24 hours of your email received.