Play To Win!
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
Here’s one of three health and safety cartoons I drew this week to motivate staff to be aware of fire safety and evacuation plans.
Health and safety – Top 10 quotes:
10. Safety doesn’t happen by accident.
9. Better a thousand times careful than once dead.
8. Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
7. Accidents hurt – safety doesn’t.
6. Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.
5. When you gamble with safety, you bet your life.
4. While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work.
3. Your safety gears are between your ears.
2. Tomorrow – your reward for working safely today.
1. Safety is as simple as ABC – Always Be Careful.
Remember I can edit the text in this health and safety cartoon if you would like it to say something else. Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Fire evacuation plan cartoon – can save life or limb!
Cartoon of workers doing the conga to the fire exit all calm and relaxed about it. Fire warden at the front leading the way and singing “Come on and do the conga!” One colleague is saying to the other “Emergency fire evacuation is about keeping calm, timing and leadership!”
You can purchase the above motivational fire evacuation plan cartoon to use in your training by visiting my sister web site:
Please bear in mind that all these fire evacuation plan cartoons on this site can be edited to suit your needs. If you want a caption changing to include someone’s name or just changing to suit your use just let me know. Please email Richard at mailto:email@example.com
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday. ~ Napoleon Hill
100 Day Challenge – September 23rd may very well prove to be the most important day of your life.
No.1 It marks the final 100 days of the year.
No.2 It provides you with an opportunity to redeem yourself by finishing the year strong.
No.3 It represents the turning point in your life and will come to symbolize, the day you took full control of your destiny.
Since you’ve read this far, consider a few questions:
How many of your goals have you accomplished so far this year?
Have your current strategies made you healthier, wealthier and happier?
If you continue doing what you’ve done these past 265 days where will you be, and what will you be doing on January 1, 2014?
Will you be struggling, spinning your wheels in the same place you are now?
Why would you want that?
Especially when you could be…
Confidently executing the plan that launches your new online business…Or, completing the manuscript that makes you a best selling author…OR finishing the year strong and exceeding your annual sales quota.
I’d like to show you how, and here’s a great video
series and special report for you to check out:
P.S. The special report in my opinion is worth its
weight in gold as it shows you how to create huge
performance gains quickly. I encourage you to get
your copy right now.
10 Keys To Success – Use Them Everyday And You Will Be Successful For Sure!
1. Persist – when others quit
2. Set goals – while others drift
3. Believe – when others doubt
4. Begin – while others procrastinate
5. Listen – while others talk
Keys To success continued…
6. Smile – while others scowl
7. Praise – while others criticise
8. Focus – while others are aimless
9. Be bold – while others fear
10. Save – while others spend
Let me know if you have any further Keys To Success for part 2?
I had a big disappointment this week when a very big project I’d been hoping to land went sour on me. I’d put a lot of effort into preparations and was extremely disappointed when they pulled it. But I’ll dust myself down and pick myself up as opposed to going into a sulk! Hence the inspiration for todays cartoon…