I thought I would share 37 principles that I have learnt and taught over the years that have made a significant difference in mine and other peoples’ lives…
1. Get up every day and be grateful for what you have. Focusing on what you don’t have is an energy sucker. Start from a place of gratitude and you will be more motivated and achieve more.
2. Spend time getting in touch with what is truly important to you. Our values shape and drive us. Stop living someone else’s life and live your own.
3. Success is defined by you. Only you know what will make you happy, make you content and satisfy you. Take time to define your success.
4. Use visualisation. Proper use of visualisation techniques for goal setting, future pacing, practising and rehearsal is paramount for success.
5. Talk positively to yourself. Stop beating yourself up verbally and be your own best success coach. Silence your inner critic and embrace the cheerleader within.
6. See other peoples’ perspectives. People do things for a reason. Work out what it is. You will find it easier to connect with friends, family, colleagues, staff…
7. Save money at the start of every month. Money is a poor motivator. Many people do things for money. That is not the path to happiness. Focus on creating a financial cushion so that you have more choices and are less focused on making a quick buck.
8. Lose the technology. Give 100% attention to people. Turn of the darn tech and focus on really connecting with those around you.
10. Seek to understand what people are really saying and stop translating it into your language and your model of the world. Take a trip to theirs.
11. Do one thing at a time. Really. It’s liberating.
12. Get fit. It’s important. Really important. Eat well, sleep well, exercise well. Move. Every day.
How badly do YOU want success?
You have to ask yourself – how badly do I want success?
I’d run through a brick wall for success,
I’d climb the highest mountain for success,
I’d crawl over broken glass for success,
I’d run myself into the ground for success.
That’s how bad I want success.
For cartoons and whiteboard animations call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email email@example.com
Incorrect lifting and correct lifting cartoon doodle video.
Cartoon doodle scribe showing how to lift correctly and also illustrating how NOT to lift. You can quite easily injure your back if you do not lift correctly. You should use the strength of your legs to lift and not bend over the heavy object. Hopefully this cartoon doodle video will help explain the way you should pick up a heavy object.
If you’re interested in having the cartoon doodle video customising with your company logo and details.(Replacing mine.) Please contact Richard on 00 44 1246 209034 or email
Here’s some of my favourite health and safety slogans…
Keep safety in mind. It will save your behind.
Don’t be a fool, cause safety is cool, so make that your rule.
One safe act can lead to another.
Keep your eyes on safety.
Dare to be aware.
Hard hats, they’re not just for decoration.
Health and safety, words to live by.
It’s easier to ask a dumb question than it is to fix a dumb mistake.
Just because you always did it that way, doesn’t make it right.
Learn from others mistakes, don’t have others learn from you.
Leave firework displays to professionals.
Leave horse play to horses.
Lift with your legs, not your back.
I can create a cartoon doodle video for any subject, industry or profession – please call Richard on 00 44 1246 209034 to discuss your next project.
Here’s the transcript for the cartoon doodle video on goal achieving…
One-step-at-a-time, step-by-step – goal achieving cartoon doodle video
Have YOU got big Goals? Reaching your goals is all about steady step-by-step progress. Big goals take lots of focused effort over a long period of time. Cartoon of mountain with steps going upwards. Cartoon character at the bottom about to start climbing up.Stepping forwards and upwards is what it takes to get the ball rolling. Cartoonist drawing of a guy being frightened by the word ‘goals’. Frightening isn’t it? However you can make it one step at a time. Cartoon of guy taking one big step. One step is easy enough, don’t you agree?
If you want a cartoon doodle video creating to promote your business or brand or one to explain a product call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email
“Cartoonist”, drawing and creating Cartoon Doodle Videos that grab and keep attention!
(Also motivational cartoons, inspiring cartoon strips, caricatures from photos, cartoon maps and humorous illustrations!)
Hire cartoonist Richard to create a cartoon doodle video by calling on +44 1246 209034 or email
The benefits of Cartoon Doodle Video scribing looks like this:
Convey complex messages and explain them in a funny way,
Increase understanding of complex messages – a pictures tells a thousand words!
Engage viewers – they will be enthralled
Increase brand recognition
Encourage sharing – It goes viral
Great ROI(return on investment)
I can create any length cartoon doodle videos that explains you service, product or brand. Whether it is a 10-second video or 10 minutes, we can provide you with excellent illustrations to keep your audiences captivated and engaged.
Hire cartoonist Richard to create a bespoke cartoon doodle video by calling on +44 1246 209034 or email
Richard Duszczak 38-years as a cartoonist, caricaturist and illustrator! Cartoon Studio Limited 29 Lake View Avenue, Walton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK S40 3DR Tel: +44(0)1246 209034 Mob: +44(0)795 192 9836
"Working to make you and your clients smile!"
Pick TWO of the three options!
When commissioning Corporate Cartoons you must choose only two out of the three options.
Good+Fast = Expensive Choose this and I'll postpone every other project on my drawing board, my round of golf or give up my footy match ticket and work day and night to get your job done. It WILL NOT BE CHEAP though!
Good+Cheap = Slow Choose good and cheap and I'll still do a great job at a discounted price. But you'll have to be patient while I fit you in after my higher paying clients, updating my web site, going down the gym, my footy matches, rounds of golf and liquid lunches!
Fast+Cheap = Inferior Choose this option at your peril. It will still be delivered on time but it will be inferior, I'll cut as many corners as possible. You know the saying 'You get what you pay for!' The least favorable option in my opinion!
For your next important project commission a professional email:
Search this site…
Caricatures from Photos:
Caricatures drawn from YOUR photographs...Great incentive gift for your work colleagues and clients...Salesperson of the month!? Employee of the Year!? Or just a personalised gift to say 'Thank You' for a job well done. Improve moral today! Also great birthday gifts!
Click for more information on Personalized Caricatures