Archive for Cartoon Motivators
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday. ~ Napoleon Hill
10 Keys To Success – Use Them Everyday And You Will Be Successful For Sure!
1. Persist – when others quit
2. Set goals – while others drift
3. Believe – when others doubt
4. Begin – while others procrastinate
5. Listen – while others talk
Keys To success continued…
6. Smile – while others scowl
7. Praise – while others criticise
8. Focus – while others are aimless
9. Be bold – while others fear
10. Save – while others spend
Let me know if you have any further Keys To Success for part 2?
I had a big disappointment this week when a very big project I’d been hoping to land went sour on me. I’d put a lot of effort into preparations and was extremely disappointed when they pulled it. But I’ll dust myself down and pick myself up as opposed to going into a sulk! Hence the inspiration for todays cartoon…
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. ~ W. Clement Stone
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. ~ Zig Ziglar
If you need any cartoons for your next book, presentation or web site consider commissioning a cartoonist with a 100% Will Do Attitude…call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 ‘AWESOME’ Quotes To Get You Feeling Awesome…
15. I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living. ~ Hulk Hogan
14. Good people are everywhere, the difference between a good individual and a awesome successful individual is the effort, commitment and the hustle & grind! ~ Ricardo Housham
13. Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself? ~ Ritu Ghatourey
12. You got to be able to adjust, adapt, change and thrive no matter what circumstance you find yourself in. Be resilient, be tough and you’ll be awesome! ~ Wina
11. Nothing Awesome Was ever Achieved Without Sweat, heart and Commitment. ~ Ricardo Housham
10. Weird is a side effect of being awesome.(Weird in the nice sense!) ~ Wina
9. Trust me, when I woke up this morning I had no plans to be awesome, but sh*t happens. ~ Wina
8. The task of being awesome is a lot harder than being average and that’s why so many people fall short. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Be Awesome Or Be Forgotten! ~ Ricardo Housham
7. I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as awesome as theirs! ~ Wina
6. I’m not shy, I’m just holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you. ~ Wina
5. Opposites attract, that’s the trouble with being awesome. ~ Mog Tivata
4. I’ve changed my status on Facebook from ‘single’ to ‘single and awesome!’ ~ Mog Tivata
3. Awesome people have awesome attitudes and do things awesomely. If you want to build and maintain an awesome attitude, get into the habit of living in the present and doing it now. ~ Ricardo Housham
2. Make sure that what you do is awesome to you. If you don’t believe it, no one else will either. If you are lucky enough to know what you care about, run with it! ~ Wina
And No.1 Don’t be an imitator be an innovator, design your life and live it your way, not someone else’s way. Stand up, stand out and start living uniquely, creatively and awesomely. ~ Ricardo Housham
Motivational Cartoon – Are You UNSTOPPABLE in your pursuit of your goals?
You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. ~ Ralph Marston
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. Les Brown
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. ~ David Viscott
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t lose weight, I give myself reasons why I can! ~ Wina
If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner. ~Henry Sambrooke Leigh
We never repent of having eaten too little. ~Thomas Jefferson
Take twice as long to eat half as much.
Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
~ Arnold H. Glasgow
We’ve been losing two of every three games – that’s not acceptable. We haven’t been performing relative to our talent level. It became evident we needed to try something different. It wasn’t working. … We were underperforming.~ Dave Littlefield
“Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.”
“Don’t lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.”Ralph Marston
I love this quote from Rowan Atkinson after he attended the School Of Hard Knocks…
I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the school of hard knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the sh*t Kicked Out of Me! ~ Rowan Atkinson
Mog Tivata – the inspirational cartoon character that’ll motivate you onto success!
Hi, my name is Mog Tivata. Derived from the words
Mog for moggy/cat and Tivata from the word motivator.
I’m here to help you develop a greater belief
in yourself and your talents…you can be much
much more than you currently are if you
believe in your abilities! I’m here for you to refer
back to when you feel like packing it all in…We
are here to have some fun…I’m going to push you,
motivate you and turn you into a winner!
There are going to be tears along the way.
But with my help you’ll bounce
back stronger and more determined!
WE ARE WINNERS FOR HEAVENS
SAKE, AREN’T WE?