Incorrect lifting and correct lifting cartoon doodle video.
Cartoon doodle scribe showing how to lift correctly and also illustrating how NOT to lift. You can quite easily injure your back if you do not lift correctly. You should use the strength of your legs to lift and not bend over the heavy object. Hopefully this cartoon doodle video will help explain the way you should pick up a heavy object.
If you’re interested in having the cartoon doodle video customising with your company logo and details.(Replacing mine.) Please contact Richard on 00 44 1246 209034 or email
Here’s some of my favourite health and safety slogans…
- Keep safety in mind. It will save your behind.
- Don’t be a fool, cause safety is cool, so make that your rule.
- One safe act can lead to another.
- Keep your eyes on safety.
- Dare to be aware.
- Hard hats, they’re not just for decoration.
- Health and safety, words to live by.
- It’s easier to ask a dumb question than it is to fix a dumb mistake.
- Just because you always did it that way, doesn’t make it right.
- Learn from others mistakes, don’t have others learn from you.
- Leave firework displays to professionals.
- Leave horse play to horses.
- Lift with your legs, not your back.