Fire evacuation plan cartoon – can save life or limb!
Cartoon of workers doing the conga to the fire exit all calm and relaxed about it. Fire warden at the front leading the way and singing “Come on and do the conga!” One colleague is saying to the other “Emergency fire evacuation is about keeping calm, timing and leadership!”
You can purchase the above motivational fire evacuation plan cartoon to use in your training by visiting my sister web site:
Please bear in mind that all these fire evacuation plan cartoons on this site can be edited to suit your needs. If you want a caption changing to include someone’s name or just changing to suit your use just let me know. Please email Richard at mailto:email@example.com
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday. ~ Napoleon Hill
100 Day Challenge – September 23rd may very well prove to be the most important day of your life.
No.1 It marks the final 100 days of the year.
No.2 It provides you with an opportunity to redeem yourself by finishing the year strong.
No.3 It represents the turning point in your life and will come to symbolize, the day you took full control of your destiny.
Since you’ve read this far, consider a few questions:
How many of your goals have you accomplished so far this year?
Have your current strategies made you healthier, wealthier and happier?
If you continue doing what you’ve done these past 265 days where will you be, and what will you be doing on January 1, 2014?
Will you be struggling, spinning your wheels in the same place you are now?
Why would you want that?
Especially when you could be…
Confidently executing the plan that launches your new online business…Or, completing the manuscript that makes you a best selling author…OR finishing the year strong and exceeding your annual sales quota.
I’d like to show you how, and here’s a great video
series and special report for you to check out:
P.S. The special report in my opinion is worth its
weight in gold as it shows you how to create huge
performance gains quickly. I encourage you to get
your copy right now.
10 Keys To Success – Use Them Everyday And You Will Be Successful For Sure!
1. Persist – when others quit
2. Set goals – while others drift
3. Believe – when others doubt
4. Begin – while others procrastinate
5. Listen – while others talk
Keys To success continued…
6. Smile – while others scowl
7. Praise – while others criticise
8. Focus – while others are aimless
9. Be bold – while others fear
10. Save – while others spend
Let me know if you have any further Keys To Success for part 2?
I had a big disappointment this week when a very big project I’d been hoping to land went sour on me. I’d put a lot of effort into preparations and was extremely disappointed when they pulled it. But I’ll dust myself down and pick myself up as opposed to going into a sulk! Hence the inspiration for todays cartoon…
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. ~ W. Clement Stone
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. ~ Zig Ziglar
If you need any cartoons for your next book, presentation or web site consider commissioning a cartoonist with a 100% Will Do Attitude…call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 ‘AWESOME’ Quotes To Get You Feeling Awesome…
15. I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living. ~ Hulk Hogan
14. Good people are everywhere, the difference between a good individual and a awesome successful individual is the effort, commitment and the hustle & grind! ~ Ricardo Housham
13. Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself? ~ Ritu Ghatourey
12. You got to be able to adjust, adapt, change and thrive no matter what circumstance you find yourself in. Be resilient, be tough and you’ll be awesome! ~ Wina
11. Nothing Awesome Was ever Achieved Without Sweat, heart and Commitment. ~ Ricardo Housham
10. Weird is a side effect of being awesome.(Weird in the nice sense!) ~ Wina
9. Trust me, when I woke up this morning I had no plans to be awesome, but sh*t happens. ~ Wina
8. The task of being awesome is a lot harder than being average and that’s why so many people fall short. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Be Awesome Or Be Forgotten! ~ Ricardo Housham
7. I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as awesome as theirs! ~ Wina
6. I’m not shy, I’m just holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you. ~ Wina
5. Opposites attract, that’s the trouble with being awesome. ~ Mog Tivata
4. I’ve changed my status on Facebook from ‘single’ to ‘single and awesome!’ ~ Mog Tivata
3. Awesome people have awesome attitudes and do things awesomely. If you want to build and maintain an awesome attitude, get into the habit of living in the present and doing it now. ~ Ricardo Housham
2. Make sure that what you do is awesome to you. If you don’t believe it, no one else will either. If you are lucky enough to know what you care about, run with it! ~ Wina
And No.1 Don’t be an imitator be an innovator, design your life and live it your way, not someone else’s way. Stand up, stand out and start living uniquely, creatively and awesomely. ~ Ricardo Housham
Motivational Cartoon – Are You UNSTOPPABLE in your pursuit of your goals?
You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. ~ Ralph Marston
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. Les Brown
Remember, you’ve got to have goals – here’s some motivational quotes regarding goals…
The future you see is the future you get. Robert G Allen
Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want. Robert G Allen
Success depends on getting good at saying no without feeling guilty. You cannot get ahead with your own goals if you are always saying yes to someone else’s projects. You can only get ahead with your desired lifestyle if you are focused on the things that will produce that lifestyle. Jack Canfield
What matters is where you want to go. Focus in the right direction! Donald Trump
The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. Oprah Winfrey
When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, “Let’s go, let’s go,” and ceilings start to move up. Zig Ziglar
You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal. Zig Ziglar
While searching around for a cartoon to illustrate an article on ‘turning bad situations into good ones’ I came across this cartoon I did in 1999. I started a series called ‘Manic Motivators’. Let me know what you think? Was it a good title for a motivational cartoons feature? Is it something worth resurrecting?