Workplace Safety – Safety First Rules – whiteboard animation health and safety cartoon
Workplace Safety – whiteboard animation health and safety cartoon Click image to see YouTube video!
For safety cartoon and whiteboard videos please call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email
If you would like to purchase a license for this whiteboard animation video and use it in your company training programme. Or have it customised with your company logo or details. I’m also happy to make edits to the video to suit your needs.
Top 10 Success Quotes – whiteboard animation cartoon video
Top 10 Success Quotes – motivational whiteboard animation. Here’s the quotes used:
1. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
2. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
3. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
4. Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.
5. Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.
6. Success is that old ABC – ability, breaks, and courage.
7. Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
8. Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
9. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
10. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Other motivational/inspirational whiteboard animation cartoon videos available here on YouTube:
One-step-at-a-time – goal achieving cartoon doodle video https://youtu.be/8cCiqbSJ9fg
Pay The Price – Motivational Cartoon Video https://youtu.be/5hjnc4HTX3E
A Life Story In Five Chapters – Gary Ryan Blair – cartoon video https://youtu.be/KRNICA2VvX4
Cartoonist draws Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success – quick hand drawn cartoon doodle video. (Short version!) https://youtu.be/x1e_RsMzLVw
Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success – quick hand drawn cartoon doodle video. Full version
Michael Bolduc ‘Science Of Achievement’ whiteboard animation https://youtu.be/7Kn_iZfz_LE
What doesn’t kill you – Makes You Stronger https://youtu.be/UDm6IcIhkCU
I will act now! Motivational Cartoon video https://youtu.be/IgdB3dQ_jm0
How badly do you want success? https://youtu.be/xQ0fF-zB7RA
Take Action – motivational cartoon video https://youtu.be/pjWUJMXv_Yc
Top-5-Health-Affirmations – cartoon doodle video/whiteboard animation https://youtu.be/3uA1cbm7MAM
Road-2-Success – motivational whiteboard animation – https://youtu.be/si7F1q8Fp20
Unique sacred truly great https://youtu.be/StKca-SNI0A
Success Is Connected To ACTION: https://youtu.be/rFE1iaVfoPE
The Demon Of Doubt – self improvement cartoon whiteboard animation: https://youtu.be/LpFHYym7Ev4
Sid Gatt – College of Hard Knocks – whiteboard cartoon animation: https://youtu.be/TsSVfl89sl8
Great Day its a beautiful day – cartoon whiteboard animation: https://youtu.be/IMNWPgSIMYY
Live your dream – Have a mission: https://youtu.be/Nq-yWbVh1Ys
Contact Richard on +44 1246 209034 if you would like a video creating similar to the Top 10 Success Quotes video
An article explaining why quality matters when hiring the best professional cartoonist for the job.
If you find yourself in need of a cartoonist in today’s market of online freelancing websites, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the number of people to choose from. Different artists from all over the World charging different prices, with different skillsets and different qualities. There are literally tens of thousands of options to choose from. It may be tempting to choose the cheapest option you see – $2 for a cartoon may look great, but when the average price for a cartoon can be between $20 and $100 – you have to ask why it is being offered for so cheap. The answer is simple: They are an amateur cartoonist! You would not hire a boy-scout with a surgeon’s badge to operate on you, so why settle for anything less than the best when choosing your cartoonist. You may be asking why it is so important to spend the extra money on a professional cartoonist. Well,
- Can the amateur complete your cartoon in the timescale you require?
A cheap, amateur cartoonist may tell you that they will complete your cartoon to a high standard in the time span you need. But ask yourself this question. If they are offering their services so cheaply, how many clients do you think they have at a single time? They are likely taking up all the work they possibly can, meaning you may be waiting days longer than expected for….
- Sub-standard or downright terrible work
A cartoonist is an artist. Why hire an amateur when you could hire an artist with over 33 years of experience in the business. You can rest assured that a professional will deliver you your product on time and to the standards you deserve and expect.
- The amateur cartoonist can’t possibly deliver the product you need for the price they quote
Sure, the amateur cartoonist quoting an insanely small fee may be a brilliant artist able to draw wonderfully. However, if they are earning so little from each drawing, they simply cannot afford the tools which are necessary in the digital World. Special programs are needed to digitally enhance the images, prepare them for quality print-outs or transference to online products. Without the graphical design skills and technology, you simply won’t be receiving the high-quality product you expect unless you work with a professional.
Commission a professional cartoonist…Call Richard on +44 1246 209034 or email
37 Principles For An Amazing Life.
I thought I would share 37 principles that I have learnt and taught over the years that have made a significant difference in mine and other peoples’ lives…
1. Get up every day and be grateful for what you have. Focusing on what you don’t have is an energy sucker. Start from a place of gratitude and you will be more motivated and achieve more.
2. Spend time getting in touch with what is truly important to you. Our values shape and drive us. Stop living someone else’s life and live your own.
3. Success is defined by you. Only you know what will make you happy, make you content and satisfy you. Take time to define your success.
4. Use visualisation. Proper use of visualisation techniques for goal setting, future pacing, practising and rehearsal is paramount for success.
5. Talk positively to yourself. Stop beating yourself up verbally and be your own best success coach. Silence your inner critic and embrace the cheerleader within.
6. See other peoples’ perspectives. People do things for a reason. Work out what it is. You will find it easier to connect with friends, family, colleagues, staff…
7. Save money at the start of every month. Money is a poor motivator. Many people do things for money. That is not the path to happiness. Focus on creating a financial cushion so that you have more choices and are less focused on making a quick buck.
8. Lose the technology. Give 100% attention to people. Turn of the darn tech and focus on really connecting with those around you.
10. Seek to understand what people are really saying and stop translating it into your language and your model of the world. Take a trip to theirs.
11. Do one thing at a time. Really. It’s liberating.
12. Get fit. It’s important. Really important. Eat well, sleep well, exercise well. Move. Every day.
Written By Gavin Ingham http://www.gaviningham.com
Cartoons and video by yours truly Richard Duszczak
If you are interested in purchasing a whiteboard animation similar to the 37 Principles For An Amazing Life drawn to your own specifications please email:
Richard Duszczak email@example.com
Part 2 to follow shortly!
Take an orange and squeeze every last drop out of it. Your life is just like that succulent fruit and should be treated with the same intensity. Squeeze every last drop out of each day. Don’t let one hour pass you by without saying, ‘Hello hour’. Once a minute is lost you will never see her again. Even a second cannot pass you by without a hint of sadness that our little friend will never reappear in your life. Life is to be lived to the fullest. It is to be enjoyed. It is to be hugged. It is to be kissed. So precious is time that you must never pass a moment without drawing the juice of life from its very being.
Remember – Don’t give up too soon!
If the gold or diamonds are buried 10 feet down or across, they’ll dig furiously for 2 or 3 feet. Some might carry on half-heartedly until they reach 9 feet. Then all but a few will move on. They’ll go dig another hole, when they were inches away from striking it rich. So my tip for today: keep at it! Plug away, and never let people forget about you.