Here’s a whiteboard animation I’ve just completed for a long term client Maria Odeyemi of Coaching2Transform.com
A little bit about what Maria does:
We have been supporting leaders and business owners step into the characters necessary to Start,Stay, and Grow their business for many years. Leaders gain more clarity, understanding, as well as focus.
During that time we’ve become very successful in helping our clients to generate the leads ..and dramatically increase their revenue and profits.
Richard of the Cartoon Studio has always provided inspiring, motivational cartoons and illustrations for my growing Coaching and Mentoring Practice. Since 2004 Richard has always been professional, patient, and accommodating.
Once again thank you for my very first ever You Tube Video ‘Stop Struggling with Your Business’ whiteboard animation. I hope that it truly speaks and captures the heart of all small business owners who want to work ‘on’ their business as well as working ‘in’ their business.
I thought I would share 37 principles that I have learnt and taught over the years that have made a significant difference in mine and other peoples’ lives…
1. Get up every day and be grateful for what you have. Focusing on what you don’t have is an energy sucker. Start from a place of gratitude and you will be more motivated and achieve more.
2. Spend time getting in touch with what is truly important to you. Our values shape and drive us. Stop living someone else’s life and live your own.
3. Success is defined by you. Only you know what will make you happy, make you content and satisfy you. Take time to define your success.
4. Use visualisation. Proper use of visualisation techniques for goal setting, future pacing, practising and rehearsal is paramount for success.
5. Talk positively to yourself. Stop beating yourself up verbally and be your own best success coach. Silence your inner critic and embrace the cheerleader within.
6. See other peoples’ perspectives. People do things for a reason. Work out what it is. You will find it easier to connect with friends, family, colleagues, staff…
7. Save money at the start of every month. Money is a poor motivator. Many people do things for money. That is not the path to happiness. Focus on creating a financial cushion so that you have more choices and are less focused on making a quick buck.
8. Lose the technology. Give 100% attention to people. Turn of the darn tech and focus on really connecting with those around you.
10. Seek to understand what people are really saying and stop translating it into your language and your model of the world. Take a trip to theirs.
11. Do one thing at a time. Really. It’s liberating.
12. Get fit. It’s important. Really important. Eat well, sleep well, exercise well. Move. Every day.
Sid Gatt – really is a sad git! (Cartoon character – who is a loser!)
Four framed cartoon strip featuring Sid Gatt turned into a whiteboard cartoon animation.
Frame 1 : He’s being punched in the face and flying backwards.
Voice from inside the door says:
“You’re not coming in! You’re hopeless! You’ll never make it at anything!”
Frame 2 : He’s being hit on the top of his head with a big fist – whack!
Voice says “You’re a loser! A sad case! A waste of time and space!”
Frame 3 : a rug is being pulled from under him sending him crashing to the ground.
Sid Gatt says : “It must be the college of hard knocks!?”
Frame 4 : Sid Gatt walking away battered and bruised.
“I know when I’m beaten! It’s too painful! I’m off! I QUIT! I didn’t want to get in anyway!”
Wina(Cartoon character) says “Ignore Sid Gatt – you’re a winner! Tomorrow you will be back stronger and MORE DETERMINED!”
Whiteboard animation with cartoons to illustrate Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Personal Achievement.
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Lesson 1: Definiteness of Purpose
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. Without a purpose and a plan, people driftaimlessly through life.
Lesson 2: Mastermind Alliance
The Mastermind principle consists of an alliance of two or more minds working in perfect harmony for the attainment of a common definite objective. Success does not come without the cooperation of others.
Lesson 3: Applied Faith….click below for the rest!
Richard Duszczak 38-years as a cartoonist, caricaturist and illustrator! Cartoon Studio Limited 29 Lake View Avenue, Walton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK S40 3DR Tel: +44(0)1246 209034 Mob: +44(0)795 192 9836
"Working to make you and your clients smile!"
Pick TWO of the three options!
When commissioning Corporate Cartoons you must choose only two out of the three options.
Good+Fast = Expensive Choose this and I'll postpone every other project on my drawing board, my round of golf or give up my footy match ticket and work day and night to get your job done. It WILL NOT BE CHEAP though!
Good+Cheap = Slow Choose good and cheap and I'll still do a great job at a discounted price. But you'll have to be patient while I fit you in after my higher paying clients, updating my web site, going down the gym, my footy matches, rounds of golf and liquid lunches!
Fast+Cheap = Inferior Choose this option at your peril. It will still be delivered on time but it will be inferior, I'll cut as many corners as possible. You know the saying 'You get what you pay for!' The least favorable option in my opinion!
For your next important project commission a professional email:
Search this site…
Caricatures from Photos:
Caricatures drawn from YOUR photographs...Great incentive gift for your work colleagues and clients...Salesperson of the month!? Employee of the Year!? Or just a personalised gift to say 'Thank You' for a job well done. Improve moral today! Also great birthday gifts!
Click for more information on Personalized Caricatures